- 1. Aaron Rodgers, he is still the same 2 time MVP we all have come to love, some of us forget that he is human with the miracles he performs on a weekly basis so when he does struggle we all wonder why. You can rest assured that he is fine and will pull this team out of the rut they’re in and lead them to the NFC North title once again.
- Mike McCarthy, while everyone loves him when he is winning, some will start wanting him fired during times like these but the facts are he is the same coach who outsmarts the likes of Belichick, Fisher, Fox, and many others the team goes up against. Sometimes football is like a chess match with the coaches trying to checkmate the king… McCarthy has checkmated more times than he has lost. I have faith he will get these guys back on track to once again dominate their opponents.
- Eddie Lacy – He is the man who brought the run game back to Green Bay and just because he is having a bad season we all start pointing fingers at his weight or the mental aspect of his game. Whatever the reason for his lull, we as fans need to support him and encourage him to get back to pounding the ball between the tackles.
- Randall Cobb – The Packers signed him to be Jordy’s #2 and the teams #1 slot receiver but as soon as Nelson went down it thrust Randall into the starring role so teams have been double-teaming him and making it difficult for him to get open but I think with the emergence of Abbrederis this will change and Cobb will start to excel.
- The aforementioned Jared Abbrederis – If he is healthy and can play this week he proved to be the spark Rodgers was looking for on the back shoulder throw and also a deep threat. Abby is a fan favorite but he is also a polished route runner and that bodes well against pressure type DB’s which is how teams have been playing the Packers’ receivers lately. Rodgers has said that when they do this he needs his receivers to get open so they can make them pay and Abby could be the man who will do it.
- Justin Perillo – This young man has been waiting for his chance and he got it in the Lions game and made the most of it, with his performance he gained trust which Rodgers seems to demand from his TE/Receivers but more importantly, he will take some pressure off Richard Rodgers who has carried the load all year.
- Last but not least…the fans. Packer nation is the best, hands-down and when the team was getting booed it made my heart sink. We are better than that, no matter how this team is playing we as fans need to support them and let them know we have their backs, remember that these guys have feelings just like us and they are hurting when times are tough as well so when times get tough remind them – the tough wear green & gold.
Let Packer nation know you are behind them in the comments section below or on our facebook homepage.
Follow me on Twitter@JDHayes1313