- Under Mike McCarthy, the Packers are 4-1 in Monday Night Football games at Lambeau Field.
- During that stretch, Aaron Rodgers has gone 92 of 130 for 1,045 yards, 11 touchdowns, 2 interceptions and a passer rating of 116.3.
- Aaron Rodgers is one of only five quarterbacks in the league (Brady, Palmer, Mariota, Dalton) with 5 or more touchdowns in the first two games of the 2015 season. The highest is 7 (T – Palmer, Brady).
- Rodgers has only been sacked twice which puts him in the basement in that statistic (T – 22nd).
- Rodgers is second in percentage for quarterbacks with ten or more attempts at 76.8 %
- Rodgers is one of only a handful of quarterbacks who already have a handful of touchdowns (Brady, Palmer, Mariota, Dalton, Rodgers).
- James Starks’ 35 yard run last Sunday was good enough to tie for the third longest in the league so far this year.
- And yes, James Jones’ three touchdown grabs has him tied for the league lead in that category
- Julius Peppers is tied for third in the league with 2.5 sacks through just 2 games.
- Ha Ha Clinton-Dix’s 16 combined tackles has him tied with seven other players for seventh in the league
Well it is still early, but the Packers are already showing their stuff. And of course we know the most important stat of all…the Packers are 2-0 and looking to go 3-0 on Monday night in front of another home crowd. We will keep you up on these and more stats as they develop during the season.