There’s a great deal of question how many receivers the Packers will keep in 2012. It’s a good thing to have so many good receivers to choose from and Rob Demovsky of the Green Bay Press Gazette thinks we’ll actually keep seven receivers this season.
What do you think? Which receivers will NOT be a part of the Packers’ bid for a 14th title?
Which Packer receivers WON'T have a roster spot on opening day?
- Shaky Smithson (94%, 80 Votes)
- Diondre Borel (44%, 37 Votes)
- James Jones (20%, 17 Votes)
- Tori Gurley (15%, 13 Votes)
- Donald Driver (9%, 8 Votes)
- Jordy Nelson (1%, 1 Votes)
- Randall Cobb (1%, 1 Votes)
- Greg Jennings (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 85